Ordered Leg Magic via Google Checkout on 12th April 2008, they took the money within 2 days.It is now 3rd June, and I have received nothing!

Have tried to contact them via email and telephone, useless! I came across this website by chance, and now feel like a total mug for not checking them out beforehand.

I will not let this drop and will warn as many people that I can about this crappy company!

I plan to get in touch with Google also, I bought this item through their checkout, I think they should be aware of what this company is doing.

Had an Experience with BLUEFOLD LIMITED?

Comments

Verona, Illinois, United States #20285

Hi L4VYN,

I totally sympathise as the same thing happened to me, but eventually I did get a refund from them, but only after weeks of trying everything I could possibly do.I felt like such a mug too and it was a very hard lesson to learn.

Anyway, I'm trying to get everyone who's had a problem with this company to contact me, as I will also be contacting Trading Standards with regard to this company. So any more information you can give me (e.g. full details of your correspondence) would be very useful.

And you never know, if we all stick together, we might have the power to do something!Please contact me confidentially at the e-mail address I've set up especially for this purpose: placeforcomplaintsAThotmail.com and we'll see what we can do.